The Top Four Best Cannabis & Cheese Recipes
What’s better than cheese? Nothing! Today we’re showing you The Top Four Best Cannabis & Cheese Recipes.
I can’t imagine life without cheese – the gooey, gorgeous way it melts on everything beautifully. It’s a masterpiece.
Today we’re featuring our favourite and best recipes that include cannabis and cheese – your new go-to snacks and meals.
Ready to bake and get baked?
1. Beer, Cheese & Cannabis Dip
Dipping is one of the best pleasures when eating, and literally, anything can be dipped in cheese!
Try this tonight for the best edible you’ve had.
Servings: 4 people
Cost: 20 +/-
- 2 tbsp cannabutter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups freshly grated cheddar cheese
2. Asiago Cheese Bread
Tempting to eat every meal of the day, this freshly made bread recipe is savoury and addictive.
And hey! You can dip it in beer & cheese dip. (I told you!)
Cost: 25 +/-
9×5 inch loaf pan
measuring cups & spoons
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil or pastry
- 5 tbsp unsalted cannabutter cold and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded asigao cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes (oil packed)
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter or nonstick spray.Whisk the buttermilk and eggs together until combined.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, sugar, salt, pepper, and basil/parsley together in a large bowl or pulse together in a large food processor. Add the cubed cannabutter and cut into the dry ingredients with a pastry cutter or by pulsing several times in the processor. Cut/pulse until coarse crumbs form. If you used a food processor, pour the mixture into a large bowl.
Stir in the cheese and sun-dried tomatoes until combined, then pour in the buttermilk mixture and stir to combine. Batter is thick, chunky, and sticky.
Pour/spread batter into prepared pan. Feel free to lightly sprinkle with additional fresh pepper and/or cheese. Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool bread on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!
3. Cheeseburger & Cannabis Casserole
Mmm mmm I can already taste the cheese melting in my mouth.
This casserole dish is easy to make, and even easier to enjoy.
Cost: 20 +/-
- 2-3 medium potatoes sliced into wheels
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 sticks cannabutter
- 1 whole red pepper chopped finely
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic salt, smoked paprika EACH
- 1-2 tbsp cannabis oil or olive oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup small can, not large can
- 1 brick sharp cheddar cheese grated, or grab an entire large bag of pre shredded cheese.
Pre heat oven to 350. Par boil potatoes, drain them and using a sharp knife, slice them into thin wheels.
Using butter or cooking spray, grease the 9×9 pan and layer the potoatoeson the bottom of the dish.
In a non stick pan with cannabis oil or olive oil, fry beef until no longer pink, add in all spices.
Add in mushroom soup and then turn off heat, stir it up. Pour over the potatoes in the pan, add shredded cheese, and melt cannabutter and pour that overtop.
Bake for 30 minutes. Slice into squares and enjoy!
4. Buffalo Cheese & Weed Butter Fries
French fries cure everything from heartbreak to a sudden attack of the munchies!
Make this delectable dish tonight and eat it while it’s hot and melted.
Cost: 25 +/-
- 1 large block of Velveeta cheese or simillar whole, not cut or grated.
- 1 cup cannabutter room temp, cut into slices
- 1 large container of blue cheese crumbled
- 1 bottle Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 large bag of frozen fries Crinkle fries work great
- 1 bunch green onion chopped finely
- 1 package bacon chopped into small pieces
Pre heat oven to 425 C
In the meantime, grab your casserole dish and place the block of Velveeta Cheese or similar right smack in the middle, and just leave it there.
Next, pour in your crinkle fries all around the cheese block.
Slice your rcannabutter into small pieces and sprinkle on top evenly.
Chop green onion and bacon and sprinkle over top.
Pour Buffalo sauce everywhere – about half a bottle.
Top with blue cheese.
Place it in the oven for around 30 minutes and check to make sure fries don't burn. Dig in immediately, and enjoy!
Remember, Cannadish Chef Says: “Heat It To Eat It!” Always make sure you decarb your weed first, before making any weed edibles.
If you’re looking to up-level your canna-cooking or baking game, or you want more of a canna-challenge, you may want to start here.
For more recipes like this one, check out our recipe index here.
And if you love how-to-videos, our YouTube channel has everything you need.
Share our post and comment below! We’d love to hear from you.
As always, happy canna-cooking and enjoy baking to get baked!