Cannabis Oil Recipe 101:
Cannabis oil is one of the staple ingredients in cannabis edibles. It provides a body high that is incredibly different than the buzz obtained from smoking. Of course, proper dosing is very important when creating edibles. You may risk an uncomfortable experience if your infusions are not created correctly. However, we help you create cannabis infusions with the appropriate dosage. Ideally, this will elicit the best high you have ever experienced.
Furthermore, weed infused oil is one of the oldest and best infusions. This oil contains 100 per cent fat and bonds to the THC in cannabis. Fortunately, you can disguise the taste of bud in your edibles. To lessen or eliminate the taste of cannabis, soak your bud in hot water for 8 hours before starting this recipe. Don’t worry, THC is not water soluble and this process won’t take away any of its potency.
How can I use my cannabis oil?
Whether you use THC or CBD oil, there is limitless cannabis infusion potential! There are many different types of cannabis infusions. Weed infusions are seen in THC edibles and CBD beauty products. Consider infusing baked goods for an elevated sweet treat. Excitingly, THC oil can also replace cooking oil in your favorite every day dishes. Interestingly, CBD oil is being infused to create cannabis makeup and CBD topicals. If you are looking to add unique flavour to food, or amour your beauty lineup with CBD infused products, this oil has got you covered.
How to make cannabis oil at home!
Remember, you can use different strains to create these infusions. If you enjoy an indica or sativa dominant plant, we help you get the most out of your oils. Use your favorite cannabis strain and follow the recipe below. The cannabis strain you choose will completely dictate your final product. For example; if you use a strain that is high in CBD, you will make a CBD oil. If you choose a strain that is THC dominant, you end up with THC oil.
Important: If using a mason jar, make sure to start with cold water, and also let the water cool back gradually so it will not shatter.
- 1/4 to 1/2 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- Decarb your herb by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C 45 minutes, and then let it cool down.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it in chunks.
- Place the cannabis buds in a strong mason jar, add olive oil and (1 tsp of sunflower lecithin)
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
- TIP: U can also add other herbs such as Thyme, rosemary etc for an extra flavor.
- Strain through Cheesecloth.
- Let it cool
- Now you can use the Cannabis Oil to make edibles or to cook with the oil