Cheeseburger Cannabutter Casserole
A hearty and filling casserole made with beef and cannabutter, spices and cream of mushroom soup that tastes like cheeseburgers!
Cost: 20 +/-
- 2-3 medium potatoes sliced into wheels
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 sticks cannabutter
- 1 whole red pepper chopped finely
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp salt, pepper, garlic salt, smoked paprika EACH
- 1-2 tbsp cannabis oil or olive oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup small can, not large can
- 1 brick sharp cheddar cheese grated, or grab an entire large bag of pre shredded cheese.
Pre heat oven to 350. Par boil potatoes, drain them and using a sharp knife, slice them into thin wheels.
Using butter or cooking spray, grease the 9x9 pan and layer the potoatoeson the bottom of the dish.
In a non stick pan with cannabis oil or olive oil, fry beef until no longer pink, add in all spices.
Add in mushroom soup and then turn off heat, stir it up. Pour over the potatoes in the pan, add shredded cheese, and melt cannabutter and pour that overtop.
Bake for 30 minutes. Slice into squares and enjoy!