This Homemade cannabis Belgian Waffle Recipe is easy and makes delicious Belgian waffles with a twist of Cannabutter! These waffles are perfectly crisp and golden on the outside while being light and fluffy on the inside!
In North America, Belgian waffles are typically made with a lighter batter- traditionally a yeasted batter, though baking powder is often used today. Belgian waffles are also made using a Belgian waffle iron which results in larger squares and deeper pockets than traditional American waffles. But you can give it another twist by using a cannabis waffle machine, to make your waffles look amazing!
Cannabis waffles are a delicious way to start the day medicated. You can simply adjust the amount of cannabis butter to your own liking.
- 1/4 cup Cannabis Butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries or syrup
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter, cannabis butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries or syrup.