Cheesecake is rich, creamy, and delicious. We’re not going to take away from that. We’re just adding cannabis to elevate the experience even further. Marijuana Cheesecake is the most decadent way to dose and delight.
We are dosing this weed dessert with cannabis butter.
Cannabutter is the choice weed infusion for this cannabis dessert. Our cannabis infused butter adds smoothness and tastiness to this cannabis edible.
If you need to create a cannabis infused butter, follow this recipe. If you’re picking up weed to make this recipe, speak to your budtender. Let your dispensary rep know that you need a weed strain that works well with cannabis treats. This way they can advise you on a cannabis strain that will complement a sweet weed edible recipe.
This is why our Marijuana Cheesecake is a dope recipe.
Firstly, we’re just going to leave this here for a minute…..
Oreo Cookies. Philly Cream Cheese. Cannabis. Vanilla. Sugar.
Need we say more? The marriage of some of our planet’s greatest offerings is in this dish. We’re taking these gifts and stirring them into a cake. For that matter, not just any cake, a weed cake.
If this isn’t reason enough, consider how you will be the absolute favorite person at the party. You’re bringing the cake and the cannabis. Winning!
This cake is incredibly tasty. Pair this with a glass of cannabis milk if you dare. Or, serve it up with cannabis coffee. There are so many ways to complement the cake, but this thing can stand on its own.
Stoner thought: Marijuana Cheesecake is the cake that you bake to bake.
That, our friends, is a double entendre. When you bake a weed cheesecake then you’re baking to bake. Is that confusing? Bake your cannabis cheesecake, eat it, and you’ll figure it out.
Remember, if you are serving your cannabis dessert to a group of friends, it is important to let everyone know that this cake is cannabis containing. Properly label your cake to store correctly. It would ruin an evening should this cake end up in the wrong hands. Enjoy responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Normal Butter
- 24 Oreo Cookies Divided 3
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese packets
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- Heat oven to 330 (165C) degrees F. Place 16 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag. Place in bowl. Add normal and cannabis butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Chop or crush remaining 8 cookies. Gently stir half of the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over prepared crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Serve the Marijuana Cheesecake