- 2 tbs Canna-butter
- 1/2 half onion, and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, and chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Canna- olive oil
- 1 green onion
- In a large saucepan, set to medium heat, and using a whisk, melt the canna-butter.
- While stirring with the whisk, add the onion, and sauté. Add the jalapeño pepper, and sauté. Continue to whisk as you add, the cayenne pepper, garlic paste, and the flour.
- Gently pour the milk into your mixture and stir. Now, add the cheese and whisk. Your nacho cheese should be smooth and creamy.
- Remove cheese from the heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with sliced green onions on top.