- 5 apples peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp canna-butter
- 1 egg white for brushing the dough
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On medium heat, in a large saucepan melt the canna-butter and flour,and stir. Add the sugar & spice mixture while stirring bring to a simmer. Continue to stir and add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and add the apples. Gently mix and allow to simmer together for 10 minutes.
- Using a greased 9 inch pie pan, place the cannabis Infused-crust for the bottom and press firmly on the sides and bottom of pan. Using a fork poke the dough with the fork around. Then gently pour the apple filling on the pan, spread evenly in pan.
- Place the top layer of the pie crust on top of the filling. Press the dough around the sides of the pan. Make four slits into the dough. For a warm golden pie crust, brush the egg white on top of the pie crust.
- Use foil around the edges of the pie crust so it doesn’t burn.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Allow 2 hours to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.