These Chocolate Ganache Cannabis Cupcakes are the weed treat of your dreams. If you’re hoping to sink your teeth into gooey, delicious, decadent chocolate cupcakes, this is the recipe for you. These amazing cannabis desserts are the perfect gift or to keep all to yourself. Stay with us for the simple weed recipe you’re hoping for.
If you’re unfamiliar with ganache, here are the cole’s notes.
Whipping up chocolate and cream will result in ganache. Creating ganache usually involves warming up cream and whipping it together with varieties of sweet, semi sweet, dark, or milk chocolate. This is dependant on the balance of flavors in the base recipe.
Ganache is usually filling for the interior of cakes, truffles, or pastries. In addition, it is possible to use this sweet chocolate cream as a glaze or icing. However you use this delectable dessert accessory, it is sure to bolster the recipe.
We are infusing our Chocolate Ganache Cannabis Cupcakes with cannabis butter.
Cannabutter is absolutely perfect for creating weed infused cupcakes. Its buttery smooth texture blends perfectly with the many sweet ingredients in a cannabis cupcake. Not only is it the best weed base for this treat, you can use your cannabis butter for many other weed edibles.
Cannabis infused butter can be a great addition to savory weed dishes and sweet weed treats alike. It has so many uses it that it is arguably one of the most popular cannabis base infusions. Create your cannabutter for your Chocolate Ganache Cannabis Cupcakes, and hand over the infusion for a gift that keeps giving.
If you need to create a cannabis infused butter, follow this recipe.
Create your tasty weed infused cupcakes today!
Be sure to get creative with decorating. Add weed candies to the top of these desserts, or add a chocolate weed leaf to garnish, there is so much potential for making these an amazing cannabis dessert.
Tag us in a picture on social media of your canna-cupcake creation. Message us in the comments below with any exciting garnish ideas!
Follow the recipe below!
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 16 fluid ounces Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Also 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- For the ganache:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces good semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cream the Cannabis butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time. Mix in the chocolate syrup and vanilla. Add the flour and coffee granules and mix until just combined. Don’t overbeat, or the cupcakes will be tough.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and bake for 30 minutes, or until just set in the middle. Don’t overbake! Let cool thoroughly in the muffin pan.
- For the ganache, cook the heavy cream, chocolate chips, and instant coffee in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth and warm, stirring occasionally.
- Dip the tops of the cupcakes into the ganache. Do not refrigerate.
- Serve the Chocolate Ganache Cannabis Cupcakes