Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
THC: 175 – 350 mg per batch
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (such
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 15 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion, carrots, celery, and garlic until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in both amounts of tomato sauce, chicken broth, basil, and oregano. Increase heat to medium and simmer until soup is reduced, 10 to 20 minutes.
Pour soup into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Add cream. Continue to puree in batches until smooth, transferring creamy soup to another pot.
Heat soup over medium-high heat until hot, about 5 minutes more
Now add your Cannabis Butter and stir till everything is infused.
Serve the Cannabis Tomato Soup
Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 20g