So you like to keep it simple? Cannabis Tomato Soup can be as simple as it gets. Love it or hate it, fill it with crushed saltines or top with a dollop of sour cream. It’s all up to you. Clearly you’re a fan or you wouldn’t be here.
Let’s dive into these ingredients for a minute.
The modest tomato is such an underrated fruit – or vegetable. Actually it is BOTH a fruit (botanically) and a vegetable (nutritionally). Bursting with vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K, tomatoes also provide a primary source lycopene in the modern-day diet. Lycopene has been associated with many health benefits such as lowering the risk of heart disease and cancer.
We believe that our Cannabis Tomato Soup will become one of your new guilty pleasures. Pair it with a grilled cheese sandwich or use it as an incredible base for many other recipes: Weed Cabbage Rolls, Stuffed Cannabis Peppers, Weed infused Sloppy Joes, etc.
Is it a guilty pleasure, or your new secret ingredient? We’d love to know.
Just how are we infusing Cannabis Tomato Soup?
What better way to add a little excitement and cannabis to this soup than a delicious cannabis butter. Cannabis infused butter is the perfect way to include bud in many of your weed edibles.
If you’re making soup a little thicker, or making weed cake a little more buttery, or looking for a weed infused spread to toast or a cracker, this is the perfect choice.
Purchase a cannabutter for weed edibles, or follow this recipe.
Check Out This Recipe For Cannabis Tomato Soup.
Follow the recipe below to create your cannabis infused tomato soup. If you’re hoping to warm up with a weed soup, or enjoy a cannabis infused snack or lunch, this recipe is definitely worth a go.
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (such
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 15 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion, carrots, celery, and garlic until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in both amounts of tomato sauce, chicken broth, basil, and oregano. Increase heat to medium and simmer until soup is reduced, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Pour soup into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Add cream. Continue to puree in batches until smooth, transferring creamy soup to another pot.
- Heat soup over medium-high heat until hot, about 5 minutes more
- Now add your Cannabis Butter and stir till everything is infused.
- Serve the Cannabis Tomato Soup