Say hello to the hazelnut spread that we all know and love. But wait, its infused with cannabis. Between 325 and 750mg THC per jar if you follow our Cannabis Oil recipe. This homemade nutella is made with just 7 simple ingredients and a flavor that’s so hazelnutty and perfect. And you can easily whip it up at home in just 30 minutes.
It’s easy to control the amount of sugar you add to your nutella and the quality of the chocolate you use too. Not something you can do when you’re purchasing it pre-made. And it is certainly not gonna be easy to find a cannabis infused nutella pre-made anywere soon. Check out the video below and follow the easy steps.
1/4 Cup Cannabis oil
1 Cup Hazelnuts
12 Ounce Milk Chocolate
3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of salt
- Bake your hazelnuts at 350f for 12 min.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie over a pot of boiling water.
- Blend the toasted hazelnuts at high speed.
- Add Cannabis oil, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend again.
- Now add your melted chocolate and blend all together.
- Trough a fine sieve, sieve your nutella into a bowl.
- Jar and store.