Prepare time: 40 mins
Cook: 2 hours 20 mins
THC: 350 – 700 MG
Ingredients For Cannabis Lasagna
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Pound Sweet Italian Sausage
- 3/4 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Can (28 Ounce) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Cans (6 ounce) Tomato Paste
- 2 Cans (6.5 ounce) Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 12 Lasagna Sheets
- 16 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pound Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 Pound Parmesan Cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Take of the heat and add the cannabis butter.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Cannabis Lasagna