Cannabis Lasagna is a simple and delicious way to feed a crowd for a good time. This trusty recipe is enjoyable for a weed lunch or cannabis dinner that will get the party going. Follow our simple, step-by-step recipe below!
Here is a list of reasons why you may want to create a Cannabis Lasagna.
1. This cannabis edible is a generous portion.
If you’re hosting a large group of people or hoping for leftovers, this cannabis meal is perfect. Send your guests home with a portion, or keep it all for yourself. You’ll have weed infused lasagna for days!
2. The taste is sure to satisfy.
This is a weed edible that is full of flavorful spices. The gooey layers of cheese on top of soft noodles to sink will not let you down. This isn’t the ‘throw it together’ style common meal. Our ingredients complement each other seamlessly.
3. This is a cannabis edible that doesn’t taste like weed.
This is how we dose our Cannabis Lasagna.
Of course, there is a generous helping of cannabutter to properly dose your cannabis meal. Fortunately, the integrity of your THC infusion is in tact. You just won’t need to suffer through the taste of cannabis. We understand that people often hope to medicate without the earthy flavor of cannabis. This cannabis infused lasagna is answer to your wishes.
Cannabis butter is a common cannabis cooking base.
It is a simple infusion that works well with all kinds of cannabis meals and weed desserts. If you think about it, butter is a common ingredient in the culinary world. Even beverages can incorporate butter in their recipe.
In turn, formulating a cannabis butter will arm your kitchen with a multi-purpose base for your weed infusions. What’s more is, you can create your cannabutter with THC bud or CBD weed. If you’re looking to obtain the psychoactive effects of cannabis, a THC strain is your choice cannabis bud. If you are looking to create a CBD infused butter, choose a CBD bud. Either option will formulate cannabis butter if you follow this recipe.
Create Cannabis Lasagna Today!
Follow the recipe below to create a delicious lasagna. Hit us up in the comments, or tag us in a picture on social media to show us your amazing creation.
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 Pound Sweet Italian Sausage
- 3/4 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Can (28 Ounce) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Cans (6 ounce) Tomato Paste
- 2 Cans (6.5 ounce) Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 12 Lasagna Sheets
- 16 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pound Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 Pound Parmesan Cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Take of the heat and add the cannabis butter.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Cannabis Lasagna