Weed infused lasagna really is something else. The taste of weed is completely covered and the delicious flavors of the herbs and spices really come out.
This recipe makes a lot of lasagna so either plan to invite a bunch of friends or to have a lot of leftovers. Just watch out you don’t get the munchies from these munchies as it will be a never ending cycle with a big tray of cannabis lasagna like this.
If you plan to make cannabis butter or oil just for this recipe, you can even add some Italian herbs to your cannabis infusion. Check out the recipe and video below.
- For the Bechamel Sauce, add cannabis butter on low heat and add flour.
- Mix together till you get a roux mixture.
- Cook and mix for 2 min.
Now add your milk and whisk till u get a nice sauce consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a medium pan, cook ground beef together with leek, bell pepper, garlic paste for 3 min.
- Add tomato paste, canned tomatoes, cannabis oil and all spices.
Cook for 20 min
- Layer a lasagna tray and layer a third of the meat sauce, follow by lasagna sheets, 1/3 of the bechamel sauce, lasagna sheets and cheese.
Continue this 3 times till u have 3 layers.
- Top of with your favorite cheese
Bake in the oven for 80 minutes on 220f