- 1/4 cup Cannabis oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp siracha
- 3 tbs cold water
- 6 sheets sushi seaweed aka nori
- 1 batch prepared sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade raw salmon or desired
- 1 avocado sliced
- soy sauce for serving
- In a medium bowl, add your cannabis oil, mayonaise, siracha and water.
- Mix or blend into a nice sauce consistency.
- Set your sauce aside.
- Place the seaweed on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of prepared sushi rice. Smooth gently with the rice paddle.
- Layer salmon, cannabis mayo, and avocado on the rice, and roll it up tightly. Slice with a sharp knife, and enjoy with soy sauce.