Sushi is a remarkable culinary experience. Although you may falsely assume a high level of skill is required, a quick sushi roll is a skill anyone can quickly master. Yes, many people are squeamish about the thought of consuming raw fish, sushi is easily made using only vegetables, a healthy vegetarian dish. Add a touch of cannabis-infused siracha mayo, and a simple vegetarian sushi roll becomes something to brag about.
Cannabis sushi is all about creating an experience. It’s not about grabbing a cupcake to go, or slurping down a bowl of soup. It’s an enjoyable, and social activity. The next time you have friends over, why not whip out the cannabis siracha mayo and invite everyone to roll their own healthy (and potent) meal?
- 1/4 cup Cannabis oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp siracha
- 3 tbs cold water
- 6 sheets sushi seaweed aka nori
- 1 batch prepared sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade raw salmon or desired raw fish of choice
- 1 avocado sliced
- soy sauce for serving
- In a medium bowl, add your cannabis oil, mayonaise, siracha and water.
- Mix or blend into a nice sauce consistency.
- Set your sauce aside.
- Place the seaweed on a bamboo mat, then cover the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of prepared sushi rice. Smooth gently with the rice paddle.
- Layer salmon, cannabis mayo, and avocado on the rice, and roll it up tightly. Slice with a sharp knife, and enjoy with soy sauce.