- 1/4 cup Cannabis Butter
- 1/4 cup Normal Butter
- One Egg
- One Cup Molasses
- 2 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Bakin Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin Also 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the egg, and mix in the molasses.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Blend into the creamed mixture. Stir in the hot water. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan before serving.
- Serve the Cannabis Gingerbread