Best CBD Recipes For Wellness
If you’re curious about trying CBD for medical purposes then we have the Best CBD Recipes For Wellness right here!
What Is CBD Anyway?
Are you starting out in the Cannabis world, or want to learn more about the wellness benefits of CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a chemical compound that’s derived from cannabis plants. It will not get you high, like THC will.
Research into CBD is not conclusive and is always ongoing, but studies show that it may have beneficial health effects.
If you are suffering from or experiencing anxiety, pain, or insomnia, CBD oil may be a great new choice for you!
Tip: The FDA doesn’t regulate CBD products the same way they regulate pharmaceuticals, so this means it’s super important for you to always do your own research.
1. CBD Lemonade
Now that it’s summer pretty much everywhere, why not make your own delicious and thirst-quenching homemade CBD lemonade?
Infuse it with anything you want, but we love lavender for that extra chill feeling on a lazy day in summertime.
- 25 Mg CBD tincture
- 1 Cup Raw honey
- 12 cups Water
- 1 Drop Lavender essential oil
- 6 Juiced Lemons
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
2. Lemon CBD Creamsicle Smoothie
Smoothies are the bomb. Every day, all day.
I love creating various flavour combinations with smoothies and CBD – but this one is by far, my fav!
Servings: 1 person
Blender or Bullet
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 5-6 drops CBD oil
- 3-4 slices lemon fresh
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sparkling water lemon flavour
Blend lemon juice and condensed milk together and pour into a cup with ice cubes
drop fresh lemon slices inside, and top with sparkling water and if you want to go BIG, add whipped cream on top and grated lemon zest!!
3. Pomegranate Cocktail with CBD
Oh yes, you can infuse CBD into your cocktails so at least one thing in there is on the healthier side!
This is tart, yet perfectly refreshing cocktail you’re going to love.
Cost: 25 +/-
- 1 lb Strawberries sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 bottles Pinot Noir Wine
- 1 bottle Club Soda
- 1-2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 ml CBD Oil
Place the sliced strawberries and arils (pomegranate seeds) in a large pitcher. Add wine and pomegranate juice. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 6 – 24 hours. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add 1-2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, honey, or agave.
Add in CBD oil, and stir.
Pour the sangria with fruit into glasses and add a splash of club soda to each glass (this unsweetened fizz is excellent with the sangria!). Garnish with a strawberry, if desired. Feel free to add ice to your glasses of sangria. Do not add ice directly to the pitcher it will water down the Sangria. Just add cubes to the glasses.
4. CBD Oil Charcuterie Board
CBD oil can be matched with just about anything to appease even the pickiest eaters.
Speaking of picky – make a charcuterie board as a safe bet to ensure that fussy eaters will always find something they like.
Servings: 8 people
- 10 slices Prosciutto deli meat Roll them up and place them strategically on your board
- 10 slices Capicollo deli meat Same as above
- 10 slices Spicy Havarti cheese cut into triangles Spread these around your board to fill in the spaces
- 1 package Herb-crusted or cranberry infused Goat Cheese Cut this into medalions and spread evenly around your charcuterie board
- 10 slices Old cheddar cheese cut into triangles You can choose any style of cheddar you prefer
- 1 jar Fig spread place this in a clump on your charcuterie board
- 1 jar Red pepper jelly same as above
- 1 jar Spicy Asparagus or Beans spread these in bunches of 5 around your board
- 1 package Your favorite crackers place these aroudn the board filling up any empty spaces
- 10 tbsp Cannabutter place the cannabutter in a glass dish for easy access and dipping
- 1 stick French Bread cut into rounds, placed all over your charcuterie board – great for dipping!
- 5 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil place this in a bowl
- 25 mg CBD oil mix this with olive oil in a bowl and use it for bread-dipping
- 1 package Cherry tomatoes -halved place on your board on top of, in between or around other items
- 1 package Olives choose your favorite and repeat above
Place all of your items strategically on your beautiful charcuterie board!
Roll up meat, or fold it up into any configurations you like
Cut cheese into triangles for added depth and aesthetic pleasure
Get creative when designing your board!
Mix CBD oil & Olive oil together in a bowl -great for french-bread dipping. YUM!
Place your cannabutter in a separate dish and spread liberally over whatever you like!
Remember, Cannadish Chef Says: “Heat It To Eat It!” Always make sure you decarb your weed first, before making any weed edibles.
If you’re looking to up-level your canna-cooking or baking game, or you want more of a canna-challenge, you may want to start here.
For more recipes like this one, check out our recipe index here.
And if you love how-to-videos, our YouTube channel has everything you need.
Share our post and comment below! We’d love to hear from you.
As always, happy canna-cooking and enjoy baking to get baked!