Buffalo Cheese and Weed Butter French Fries
Ooey-Gooey Cheesy Buffalo Fries with Cannabutter and Buffalo Sauce melted in the oven to perfection.
Cost: 25 +/-
- 1 large block of Velveeta cheese or simillar whole, not cut or grated.
- 1 cup cannabutter room temp, cut into slices
- 1 large container of blue cheese crumbled
- 1 bottle Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 large bag of frozen fries Crinkle fries work great
- 1 bunch green onion chopped finely
- 1 package bacon chopped into small pieces
Pre heat oven to 425 C
In the meantime, grab your casserole dish and place the block of Velveeta Cheese or similar right smack in the middle, and just leave it there.
Next, pour in your crinkle fries all around the cheese block.
Slice your rcannabutter into small pieces and sprinkle on top evenly.
Chop green onion and bacon and sprinkle over top.
Pour Buffalo sauce everywhere - about half a bottle.
Top with blue cheese.
Place it in the oven for around 30 minutes and check to make sure fries don't burn. Dig in immediately, and enjoy!