THC lemonade is a simple but super refreshing cannabis infused drink. All ingredients you need, to make basic homemade lemonade is: lemons (preferably freshly squeezed), water, and syrup. So we replacing the regular syrup with cannabis syrup and your basic homemade lemonade becomes a cannabis lemonade!
The THC syrup is made by simply dissolving cannabis sugar with water. The ratio of water and weed sugar is 1/1 and can be made in minutes. To make cannabis sugar, you will need to extract the THC out of the cannabis into a high proof alcohol such as Everclear. This is called a THC tincture. This is simply poured over crystal sugar, mixed and dried and voila! You have cannabis sugar. But this is all explained in detail with video in our cannabis sugar recipe.
Once all ingredients are ready, it’s time to make some weed lemonade. You could also use some fresh herbs to give the lemonade some colour and extra taste.
- 1 Cup Cannabis sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Lemon juice
- 3 to 4 Cups Water To dillute the lemonade
- In a small to medium pot, combine 1 cup cannabis sugar and 1 cup water and let it simmer on low heat untill all sugar dissolved.
- Take your cannabis sugar off the hear and let it cool.
- Once your THC syrup is cooled down, combine with lemon juice and dillute with water.
- Your cannabis lemonade is ready to drink!