- 1 Apple, diced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 2 tbs Cranberries
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Canna-sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 oz (cannabis) Canna-Tequila
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach snaps
- 1/2 bottle Infused Red Wine/ White Wine (Mascoto)
- 4 oz lemon & lime soda
- 4 oz Sparkling water
- Infused White Sangria Below
- *Infused White Mascoto Wine can be substituted for Red.
- * Sliced Pears Substituted for Apples.
- * Sliced Limes Substituted for Oranges.
- * Pear Juice can be substituted for Orange.
- * Ice Optional
- 1. Core and slice apple. Slice lemons and oranges.
- 2. Using a wooden spoon in a large pitcher, stir in orange juice, cinnamon and canna-sugar. Mix well.
- 3. Add sliced fruit to the pitcher, add infused tequila, peach schnapps, wine and stir. Add, cranberries and pomegranate seeds. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 4. Before you are ready to serve, add the soda or sparkling water to the Sangria to keep from going flat.
You can make this popular summer drink with red or white wine, using any type of fruit. The secret ingredient for a mellow afternoon is canna-sugar.