Sugar cookies are a popular thanksgiving party favor. These weed infused sugar cookies are sure to be a hit throughout cannabis friendly households.
If you are the type that likes to bring the coolest dishes to parties, this recipe is for you. These weed infused sugar cookies are a tasty weed edible that will delight cannabis enthusiasts.
Do these cannabis infused sugar cookies have psychoactive effects?
Fortunately, you can choose if you would like these weed cookies to use a CBD or THC strain. If you are hoping to offer a cannabis cookie that will not get anyone high, you can use a CBD strain for this recipe.
In addition, if you are looking to attain the psychoactive effects of cannabis, you can select a THC containing cannabis strain. Of course, it is important to inform your guests or gift recipients that these cookies are THC potent.
How do I dose my weed infused sugar cookies?
This recipe uses cannabis butter (cannabutter) to dose. Follow this recipe to accurately dose your cannabis butter. Remember to use a CBD strain of weed if you do not wish for these cookies to have psychoactive effects.
If your cannabis butter is all set, you are ready to start making these weed infused cookies!
Decorate your weed infused sugar cookies!
It is Thanksgiving, and you’re feeling festive. There are many ways that you can decorate your cannabis cookies for the season!
Firstly, choose a mould that reflects the holiday. This may be leaves, pumpkins, or turkeys. Shape your cookies into festive fun!
Furthermore, you can color your cookies in Thanksgiving theme. Add a few drops of food coloring to the dough and kneed it in. Consider coloring your cookies red, brown, yellow and green in Thanksgiving spirit.
In addition, you can ad sauces to these cookies for extra flavor and decor. When cooled and out of the oven, consider using a chocolate or raspberry sauce to spruce things up! You can even dust these weed infused cookies with cannabis sugar for an extra hit.
Start Your Cannabis Infused Sugar Cookies Today!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Fine salt
- 6 tbsp cannabis butter
- 6 tbsp unsalted regular butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a food processor, combine sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pulse just to combine.
- Add both butters and pulse until all of the butter is incorporated into the flour and the mixture is sandy. Add the egg and vanilla and pulse until the mixture comes together in big clumps.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead a few times to form a ball.
- Divide the dough in half, pat into 2 discs about 1/4-inch thick, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put 1 disc of dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out the dough to 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut out with thanksgiving cookie cutters and arrange on one of the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle, transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely.