If you are looking for a weed edible recipe to get a cannabis party going, search no more. This recipe will kick any old edible recipe out of the window. A cannabis infused nacho cheese dip is not only delicious, it’s actually very easy to make. This is the ultimate stoner party weed treat. A munchie that keeps on giving you the munchies and craving more!
What do I need to get my weed infused nacho cheese started?
The main and most important ingredient in cannabis infused nacho cheese is cannabutter (canna-butter). Cannabis butter is made with only two ingredients: cannabis and butter. Is your cannabis butter ready? You are minutes from creating the ultimate weed infused nacho dip recipe.
Not to worry, you only need a few more ingredients. Grab your flour, whole milk, shredded cheddar cheese, chilli powder, and salt. Now you’re ready to start cooking!
What should I pair with my cannabis infused nacho cheese?
Well there is the obvious answer, nachos. Let’s think outside of the box for a minute. This nacho cheese pot infusion may taste really good on a chilli dog. Further to this, this weed infused cheese would taste amazing poured over french fries. In addition, this cannabis infused nacho cheese is really good with classic chips. Smother this cannabis infused cheese on a burger and you have the best cheeseburger around.
Try this cannabis edible at any occasion!
Excitingly, this weed edible can work well for almost any occasion. If you’re celebrating the Super Bowl, mourning a break up, or just Netflix and chilling, this dip is the perfect cannabis infusion.
Bring this party favor to your friends. Anti-up by bringing along cannabis guacamole or weed salsa alongside this savoury weed infusion.
Start Your Making Your Cannabis Nacho Cheese Now!
Follow the recipe below to create your delicious weed infusion nacho cheese. Hit us up in the comments and let us know what you think of this recipe! Show us how your recipe turned out on social media!
- 2 Tbsp Cannabis butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 6 Oz Shredded cheddar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Chillie powder
- Add the Cannabis butter and flour to a small sauce pot. Heat and whisk the butter and flour together until they become bubbly. Continue to cook and whisk the mixture for about 60 seconds.
- Whisk the milk into the flour and cannabis butter mixture. Turn the heat up slightly and allow the milk to come to a simmer while whisking. Continue untill the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the cheese and continue stirring untill all cheese is melted. Take of the heat and season with salt and chillie pepper.
- If the mixture is to thick. Add some milk.
- Serve the cannabis infused cheese dip with nachos.