If you are looking for a weed infused recipe to get a cannabis party going. Look no further. This recipe will kick out any standard edible recipe out of the window. A weed infused nacho cheese dip is not only delicious, it’s actually very easy to make.
The main and most important ingredient in this cannabis infused recipe is Cannabutter.
Cannabis butter is made with 2 ingredients: cannabis and butter. Once you have made the cannabis butter, you are minutes away from this weed infused nacho dip recipe.
Make it for your next stoner party or simply a netflix and chill day. But remember, this edible might give you the munchies after the munchies. So consume responsibly.
- 2 Tbsp Cannabis butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 6 Oz Shredded cheddar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Chillie powder
- Add the Cannabis butter and flour to a small sauce pot. Heat and whisk the butter and flour together until they become bubbly. Continue to cook and whisk the mixture for about 60 seconds.
- Whisk the milk into the flour and cannabis butter mixture. Turn the heat up slightly and allow the milk to come to a simmer while whisking. Continue untill the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the cheese and continue stirring untill all cheese is melted. Take of the heat and season with salt and chillie pepper.
- If the mixture is to thick. Add some milk.
- Serve the cannabis infused cheese dip with nachos.