When it comes to munchies, Cheetos are pretty high up on the list, but have you ever heard of homemade Weed infused Cheetos. We could not find any cannabis infused Cheetos recipes online, so we decide to make our own. And they turned out perfect!
The recipe takes a lot more time than your standard Cannabis Brownie, but it is super easy to make and worth the wait!
The first step is to make cannabis oil and turn this into cannabis powder, using tapioca maltodextrine. A carb which is used a lot in the culinary world. All we need to do then is make sure we make a delicious tasting super crispie Cheeto that will get you a perfect high.
- Add more cayenne pepper for flaming hot weed infused Cheetos
- If you don’t have a dehydrator setting, use your oven on conventional heat.
- Don’t fry on a higher temperature than 375F
- Store the finished cannabis Cheetos in a ziploc bag
- You can use cannabis powder and dehydrated cheddar cheese to make your own weed infused cheese powder.
Ingredients for weed infused Cheetos
- 1 cup cooked, cooled polenta
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Half cup Cannabis powder.
- Half cup cheddar cheese powder.
Directions for weed infused cheetos
- In a food processor, put your cooked polenta, baking powder, egg white, garlic powder, 1/4 cup cannabis powder, cayenne pepper and salt and blend till smooth.
- Add cornstarch, a couple tablespoons at a time till you have a thick mixture but still tacky.
- Move the mixture into a piping bag and cut a half inch opening.
- Dust your kitchen surface with cornstarch.
- Pipe a long snake onto surface. Dust with more cornstarch and cut into irregular pieces. Roll into Cheeto-like shapes.
- Fry in 375F vegetable oil until bubbles subside. transfer to a dehydrator and set to 130F for 4-6 hours.
- Mix cheese powder and 1/4 cup cannabis powder and transfer to a large ziplog bag.
- Put Cheetos in ziplog bag and shake and mix with cannabis cheese powder till coated.