Have you ever taken a really close look at how much you’re spending on liquid foundation?
We bet if you track your receipts, it’s a whole heck of a lot. Well, we are going to give you a little helping hand to save on that cost. This CBD oil infused foundation is high-quality makeup that will save you money while supporting your skin! This weed makeup is super customizable so that it can match any skin tone. The best part? We use all natural ingredients to create the cannabis foundation of your dreams.
Firstly, why try Coconut CBD Oil Foundation?
Excitingly, CBD oil and coconut oil are full of skin helping potential. From moisturizing properties, to acne, and rosacea, this blend is pure goodness that may help. Apply our CBD makeup daily and watch your face transform. This customizable CBD beauty product smells amazing while working wonders.
What’s even more exciting is, science is catching up with CBD oil and skin rumours. According to a study, scientists found that CBD oil may ward away acne and scarring! That’s a pretty powerful weed plant. Further to this, coconut oil is another key skin supporting ingredient. According to Harvard University coconut oil is a great moisturizing source for skin and hair.
If all of the skin potential isn’t enough, consider that this all-natural weed infused foundation is fully customizable. You can add as much cocoa powder or as little as you need. Match your skin personally, and store in your favorite type of jar. Just imagine the magic that may happen when you use this hybrid CBD bud and coconut oil infusion.
So, how do you create a CBD coconut oil?
Much like many of our cannabis recipes, your CBD makeup calls for a base infusion. Perhaps you already have CBD coconut oil for cooking. That is exactly how you’re going to infuse your makeup with CBD.
To create CBD infused coconut oil, the process is simple. Speak with your local dispensary representative to get your hands on CBD bud. Let them know that you’re purchasing CBD flowers with the intention of making makeup. They may direct you to a CBD strain that will work well with this blend of CBD and natural ingredients.
After you purchase your weed buds, follow this recipe to create your cannabis coconut oil infusion. Be sure to swap out this recipe for coconut oil instead of olive oil. While we’re at it, be sure to use a CBD strain instead of THC.
Now that your weed infusion is ready, it’s time to put together this amazing CBD foundation!
Excitingly, it is time to start formulating your amazing CBD infused foundation. This cannabis makeup is not only fortified with CBD and coconut oil, it has other incredible organic ingredients as well.
Simply follow the recipe below and let us know how much you’re enjoying saving with DIY CBD makeup. Hit us up in the comments below, or on social media with your results!
Start Your CBD infused makeup now!
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Medium Sized Cooking Pot
- Desired Storage Container
- .75 oz Almond Oil
- .75 oz CBD Infused Coconut Oil
- 1 oz Shea Butter
- .5 oz Cocoa Butter
- .5 oz Beeswax
- Cocoa Powder (Add this in slowly until you achieve desired color)
- Measure and mix the first 5 ingredients in a glass mixing bowl
- Add 2 cups of cold water to medium size pot on the stove
- Put the contents of the glass bowl into a sealed mason jar
- Place mason jar with these ingredients in the pot, raise the temperature, and bring to a boil
- When these ingredients are entirely melted, remove from heat and let cool
- Whisk the ingredients until they are fully combined and smooth
- Remove the jar from the water when cool and slowly add cocoa powder
- Whisk in small amount of cocoa powder until you achieve your desired color (Test on skin to color match)
- When the color is matched, transfer into desired storage container and enjoy your CBD Foundation!