Follow our recipe for Cannabis Infused Summer Cobbler. This traditional cobbler is chock full of berries. So, what makes this cobbler exciting? It is also chock full of THC!
What is unique about this weed dessert?
Cannabis infused summer cobbler is a fantastic dessert. This cannabis dessert complements any meal. This cobbler is enjoyable at breakfast with a bold coffee. It is also the perfect addition to afternoon tea. Of course, this cannabis cobbler makes an excellent after dinner marijuana dessert.
Furthermore, you can make this cannabis dessert even more enjoyable. Consider serving your cannabis infused cobbler with weed ice cream. Do you enjoy extra sweetness? Dress your summer berry cobbler up with icing sugar. Try dolloping your canna-cobbler with whip cream. Decorate your weed infused dessert with chocolate or caramel sauce. Garnish this delicious weed treat with additional fruit for color and flavor.
In addition, this cobbler includes four different types of fruit. If you’re a fruit lover, you will surely enjoy this fusion of summer berries.
What cannabis extraction fortifies this Cannabis Infused Summer Cobbler?
This cannabis cobbler is made with cannabis butter (cannabutter). Cannabutter is easy to make and easy to re-purpose. This cannabis edible base is the perfect addition to weed cakes and cannabis pastries. It is no surprise that cannabutter makes this summer cobbler shine. Follow this simple, step-by-step recipe to create your own cannabutter.
Create your Cannabis Infused Summer Cobbler Today!
This summer berry weed edible is easy to make and sure to please. Follow the recipe below to create an amazing cannabis edible that will wow the crowd.
Be sure to clearly label your cobbler so that it is clear that this dessert is made with cannabis butter. Remember, the effects of edibles take awhile to kick in. Consume slowly and responsibly.
If you do not wish to attain elevating effects, be sure to use CBD cannabutter instead of THC weed butter.
- 16 oz sliced strawberries
- 12 oz blackberries
- 6 oz raspberries
- 6 oz blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened canna-butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside when evenly combined.
- In a large bowl, beat together cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla using hand mixer or standing mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients to canna-butter and sugar mixture. Slowly mix until mixture consists of pea sized crumbles.
- In a 9×13 baking pan, layer mixed berries. Add crumbled dough evenly across fruit.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes for until golden brown.
- Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.