One of the best things about summer is the juicy, delicious berries. Whether you have the luxury of picking your own or buy from the local shop, this simple cobbler recipe will showcase the delicious joys of the season. Infuse with cannabis and you have a healing, relaxing, and popular dessert. Don’t forget the ice cream!
- 16 oz sliced strawberries
- 12 oz blackberries
- 6 oz raspberries
- 6 oz blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened canna-butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside when evenly combined.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat together cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla using hand mixer or standing mixer. Mix until smooth.
- 3. Combine dry ingredients to canna-butter and sugar mixture. Slowly mix until mixture consists of pea sized crumbles.
- 4. In a 9x13 baking pan, layer mixed berries. Add crumbled dough evenly across fruit.
- 5. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes for until golden brown.
- 6. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.