There is something about the marriage of salty and sweet. Cannabis Chocolate Dip is the perfect yin to a pretzel’s yang. This milk and white chocolate dip is intended for pretzels but the dipping potential is endless. Follow this recipe to wow your taste buds and armour your weed edible roster.
Infuse your chocolate with cannabis coconut oil.
This is how we do it. We infuse this delicious melted white and milk chocolate with cannabis coconut oil. If you need to make cannabis infused coconut oil, do not stress. This is a really simple infusion.
Firstly, you’ll need to decarboxylate your cannabis. Do not skip this step. This is how you activate the compounds in your weed that elicit its effects. If you do not decarb your weed, there isn’t much that you can get out of raw bud. Follow this crucial step closely.
This process involves heating your cannabis in the oven until golden brown. There are specific temperature and time guidelines that will prevent you from burning your cannabis. In turn, check out this article to decarb your weed effectively.
Your decarb marijuana is one of the key ingredients of Cannabis Coconut Oil. Importantly, you’ll need a healthy amount of coconut oil. Purchase this ingredient from your local store and you’re ready to create weed infused coconut oil. This recipe will show you just how simple this weed infusion is.
Not a fan of pretzels? Consider the amazing potential of this cannabis chocolate dip.
If you don’t love pretzels you still might want to consider making this cannabis edible. Cannabis chocolate dip makes an excellent topping for many foods.
Use this cannabis treat to coat your favorite fruit. Dip strawberries in this cannabis infusion for a tasty romantic gesture. Use this cannabis chocolate to coat coffee beans, raisins, or almonds. Add a little sea salt to the mix to get the salty sweet flavor. Dunk your canna-cake pops in this weed chocolate. Pour your cannabis infused white chocolate over your favorite ice cream. Consider using this cannabis white chocolate to make an ice cream bar!
- 1 bag Pretzels
- 1 bar of milk chocolate (8 squares)
- 1 bar of white chocolates (8 squares)
- 2 tablespoons Canna-Coconut Oil
- Or 1/4 gram of distillate (THC or
- *Optional Sprinkles, chocolates chips, and nuts
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolates in a double boiler on the stove in a glass or metal bowl. Stir occasionally making sure all chocolates are melted. Turn heat very low. If you overheat, the chocolate will get stiff and become unusable.
- Once your chocolates are melted ,add canna-coconut oil or distillate and mix well.
- Dip pretzel stick into the melted chocolate and use a spoon if necessary (to completely cover pretzel). Hold over bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
- Before the chocolate sets, add any sprinkles that you want. Hold over a clean plate to catch the excess sprinkles.
- Set the pretzels by placing them gently on parchment paper. If you are short on time, you can set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Once the pretzels are completely dry, store them in airtight container on counter. Will stay fresh for two weeks.