If you love the taste of sweet and salty treats, you will enjoy these yummy snacks. These infused chocolate-covered pretzels are an easy treat to make. These can be tailored by color or toppings, depending on the occasion or holiday you want to prepare them for. Great gifts too!
- 1 bag Pretzels
- 1 bar of milk chocolate (8 squares)
- 1 bar of white chocolates (8 squares)
- 2 tablespoons Canna-Coconut Oil
- Or 1/4 gram of distillate (THC or CBD)
- *Optional Sprinkles, chocolates chips, and nuts
- Parchment paper
- Baking Pan
- 1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Melt chocolates in a double boiler on the stove in a glass or metal bowl. Stir occasionally making sure all chocolates are melted. Turn heat very low. If you overheat, the chocolate will get stiff and become unusable.
- 3. Once your chocolates are melted ,add canna-coconut oil or distillate and mix well.
- 4. Dip pretzel stick into the melted chocolate and use a spoon if necessary (to completely cover pretzel). Hold over bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
- 5. Before the chocolate sets, add any sprinkles that you want. Hold over a clean plate to catch the excess sprinkles.
- 6. Set the pretzels by placing them gently on parchment paper. If you are short on time, you can set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Once the pretzels are completely dry, store them in airtight container on counter. Will stay fresh for two weeks.