This Marijuana infused Salted Caramel Latte is filled with warm flavors and is the perfect drink combined with cannabis.
I mean, salted caramel anything is a winner, but when you add it in coffee, it’s heaven. Salted caramel cannabis heaven. And there’s nothing like holding a steaming mug of this Cannabis infused hot drink and enjoying it cozy at home while you are slowly getting high and medicated.
The base recipe is made with classic cannabis butter, and if you already have that on hand, the recipe takes 5 minutes to make. If you still need to make the cannabis butter, follow our Cannabis Butter recipe and you won’t regret the end result of this recipe!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon Cannabis butter
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Drop of Vanilla Extract
- Cup of coffee
- In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan stir together the sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Once the mixture reaches a boil, stop stirring and allow it to boil until it turns a deep amber color. Keep a watchful eye as it happends quick.
- Throughout the boiling time, you can swirl the pan gently occasionally.
- As soon as the sauce has turned a dark amber color, add the cannabis butter, keeping your face away from the pan, and whisk vigorously until the butter has melted and fully combined.
- Take it off the heat and quikly add the cream and keep whisking till a nice thick sauce. Add a drop of vanilla extract and your Salted Caramel Sauce is ready.
- Add a tablespoon to your cup of coffee with hot milk and top off with some foamed milk and drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce.