CBD oil recipe is the same process as making THC oil, except that you will need either a cannabis strain high in CBD/ low in THC or need to extract the CBD oil from Hemp.
Both THC and CBD have incredible medical benefits. While a mix between both THC and CBD has some incredible healing effects on the body, CBD oil by itself has a lot of medical benefits without the psychoactive effect that comes from THC.
Some of the benefits linked with CBD oil:
- Pain relief
- Depression & anxiety
- Treatment of nausea
- Fights cancer cells
- Treatment of skin conditions
- Reduces inflammation
Let us go to the main part of the discussion, making your own CBD oil recipe at home. Like said before, it’s the same process. Whether you infuse your cannabis buds or hemp with another fatty substance like butter, oil, coconut oil. Or, if you extract the oil out of the Cannabis buds or Hemp using a solvent. It does not matter, as long as you use a high CBD/ Low THC strains for your infusion or extraction. If you use stems, stalks, trim or hemp, make sure to use around 10 times the weight and double the amount of oil in your recipe.
In the following recipe, you will see how to infuse CBD with another fatty substance like oil. For a full CBD extraction. Check out the Full extraction cannabis oil And use a high CBD strain.
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis/CBD strain
- 1 Cup Olive Oil/ Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of sunflower lecithin
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 to 45 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or Hemp and chop it fine
- Place the cannabis in a strong mason jar, add oil and 1 tsp of sunflower lecithin
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
- TIP: U can also add other herbs such as Thyme, rosemary etc for an extra flavor.
- Strain through Cheesecloth.
- Let it cool
- Now you can use the CBD Oil to make CBD edibles or make salves, lotions etc.