CBD cannabutter is great for those that want to make their own CBD edibles. The steps to make this recipe are exactly the same as making regular cannabis butter with THC in it. The only difference is that you need to use the right cannabis strain, which is in this case a strain high in CBD. Some popular CBD strains are:
• Charlotte’s web
• Ringo’s gift
Once you have picked your CBD cannabis strain, it’s time to decarboxylate it to activate and convert CBD-A to CBD. Followed with infusing it with butter. You can store your cannabis butter in the fridge or freezer and use it for any CBD infused recipe you like.
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Ounce Cannabis (CBD strain)
- 1 Tsp Sunflower Lecithin
- Decarboxylate your CBD Cannabis by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 till 45 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Place the cannabis in a strong mason jar, add butter and 1 tsp of sunflower lecithin.
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain through a sieve or cheesecloth
- Let it cool down. And your CBD cannabutter is done.