Many people enjoy the effects of alcohol and cannabis. It is very important that this combination is carefully dosed as the effects may take a turn very quickly. The taste and effects of weed and alcohol can be an amazing experience. This cannabis infused gin is easy to make and will complement your bar nicely.
In this recipe, we show you how to make a perfect cannabis infused gin. Try this gin in cocktails or drink up straight. It is important to infuse a small amount of THC into the Gin to elicit a mellow high.
Of course, it is important to consume this recipe safely.
How long does it take to infuse your Gin with marijuana?
It’s best to let your cannabis-infused alcohol sit for at least two weeks. This is to allow the infusion to blend correctly. If you are looking to create this cannabis spirit infusion sooner, we recommend allowing for at least 48 hours.
What cocktails will work well with this cannabis gin infusion?
Weed infused gin will pair well with many gin based cocktails. It is worthy to note that cannabis will add an earthy flavor to your gin. The terpenes in cannabis offer an herbaceous flavor and this can balance nicely in sweet or sour cannabis cocktails. If you are fond of an herb-like flavor, this weed infusion can be consumed straight up. It is all about personal taste.
Gin has been around for thousands of years. Such cocktails as the bramble (gin with blackberry or raspberry liquor and lemon) would mask the flavor of cannabis beautifully.
If you prefer a lightly flavoured cocktail, try using your new weed infused gin in a gin spritz. Of course, this cannabis infused base would also make an excellent spirit for a sophisticated gin martini.
A weed infused gin mule might make a fantastic summer beverage. Mixing up your cannabis infused gin, ginger beer, lime, and simple syrup makes for a delicious summer gin mule.
Create Your Own Two Ingredient Cannabis Infused Gin!
Follow the recipe below for the perfect gin. Always participate responsibly.
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 Bottle Of your favorite Gin
- Decarboxylate your cannabis buds by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray and coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 till 45 minutes, and then let it cool down.
- Wrap the decarbed cannabis into a cheesecloth or unused pantyhose and create a small package from it.
- Place the package in a bottle of Gin. And let it infuse for minimum 48 hours at room temperature. Shaking every 12 hours.
- After 48 hours or more, remove the cannabis from the battle and enjoy your cannabis infused gin.