There are many people that enjoy the combination effects of alcohol and cannabis. But it is very important to not overdo it or the effects take a turn in the other direction very fast. If done properly, the taste and effects of weed and alcohol can be an amazing experience.
In this recipe, we will show you how to make cannabis infused Gin. This can be used for cocktails or to drink up straight. But, it is important not too infuse to much THC into the Gin to keep the effects mellow. If this is your first time experimenting with weed infusions, it is recommended to start with normal werd edibles first.
It’s best to give your cannabis-infused alcohol at least two weeks to sit. So plan ahead if you want to enjoy some intoxicating cocktails. The minimum amount we recommend is 48 hours.
Follow the simple steps below using only 2 ingredients and enjoy! Alternatively you can also infuse your gin with more herbs and spices.
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 Bottle Of your favorite Gin
- Decarboxylate your cannabis buds by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray and coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 till 45 minutes, and then let it cool down.
- Wrap the decarbed cannabis into a cheesecloth or unused pantyhose and create a small package from it.
- Place the package in a bottle of Gin. And let it infuse for minimum 48 hours at room temperature. Shaking every 12 hours.
- After 48 hours or more, remove the cannabis from the battle and enjoy your cannabis infused gin.