Finally a CBD tincture recipe!
CBD tinctures are currently one of the most used cannabis products on the market. With a whole list of medicinal benefits that CBD tincture has to offer. There are hundreds of brands that sell it.
But how can you pick the best CBD tinctures, when there’s hundreds of products on the market?
Make it yourself!
While there are a lot of brands that offer amazing quality, there are a also a lot that sell crap!
This CBD tincture recipe is the same process as making THC tincture, except that you will need either a cannabis strain high in CBD/ low in THC or need to extract the CBD oil from Hemp.
For people that live in a state or country where cannabis is legal, it will be fairly simple to buy the cannabis buds. Just ask your dispensary for cannabis buds high in CBD/ low in THC.
For this recipe we used 28 grams of cannabis flower that contains 20% CBD. This should give your recipe a final potency of 5600Mg CBD Tincture.
You can have the tincture ready in 1 hour. But for max potency, sit your jar for another week or more before straining it.
You can use your tincture as you always would, or you can get creative and make cannabis edibles from it.
1 Ounce dry Cannabis buds(10% CBD)
500ml Solvent( grain alcohol/Everclear)
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 to 45 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Place your chunky decarbed cannabis in a mason jar and add 500ml Everclear.
- Simmer the sealed jar in a water bath for 20 minutes at 170 degrees F
- Your CBD Tincture is now ready to be strained and used.
- (Extra for maximum potency) Sit your mason jar out for another week before straining, shaking daily.
Using an ounce of cannabis with a strain of 20% CBD, will give you around a 5600Mg CBD tincture.