CBD Cream and acne is at the forefront of conversation in cannabis beauty. Rumours are flying around that CBD infused cream works wonders for acne sufferers. Science is closely behind these claims. Studies are popping up all of the place to validate or debunk this anecdotal evidence. There are still a lot of unknowns in whether or not the healing capabilities of CBD cream is true. What we do know is that this cannabis cream is really gentle. It is considerably safe to try if you follow directions exactly.
We are constantly examining best practices in CBD beauty. We definitely support the making of at home cannabis topicals for many reasons. It is often hard to understand the ingredient list of store bought CBD beauty products. It is common to see weed creams that have a long list of ingredients that are not entirely recognizable. Making your own cannabis infused acne creams alleviates this issue. You get to see, from start to finish, exactly what is creating your wee infused acne cream.
In order to get the best out of your homemade CBD acne cream, there are a few simple things that you should do.
Here is a list of tricks to get the most out of your CBD cream!
- After gently exfoliating and cleansing your face, apply the cream all over your face, including the acne-affected areas.
- For general reference, a single drop of CBD oil equates to roughly 0.05 mL. So if we use a 15 mL, 1500 mg bottle of CBD as an example, 10 drops of oil would give you a 50 mg dose of CBD (10 drops = 0.5mL = 50mg). Dose appropriately.
- The amount of CBD in your recipe depends on the severity of your acne. Add more CBD to your cream for greater potency.
If you have any questions regarding CBD oil and CBD Cream, write them in the comment section below.
- 1/4 cup of raw organic shea butter
- 1 tsp of vitamin C powder
- 2 tsp of rosehip seed oil
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 50 Mg CBD Oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a strong mason jar or double boiler, heat and melt the shea butter until it is completely liquefied.
- Now take it off the heat and once slightly cooled down, add all the rest of the oils, followed by the vitamin C powder and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mix into a clean dry 4 oz container and let it set overnight in the refrigerator.