After gently exfoliating and cleansing your face, apply the cream all over your face, including the acne-affected areas.
Tip: For general reference, a single drop of CBD oil equates to roughly 0.05 mL. So if we use a 15 mL, 1500 mg bottle of CBD as an example, 10 drops of oil would give you a 50 mg dose of CBD (10 drops = 0.5mL = 50mg).
The amount of CBD in your recipe depends on the severity of your acne.
Compared to CBD skin products on the market, this recipe is around the same amount of MG CBD per Oz of cream.
If you have any questions regarding CBD oil and CBD Cream, write them in the comment section below.
- 1/4 cup of raw organic shea butter
- 1 tsp of vitamin C powder
- 2 tsp of rosehip seed oil
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a strong mason jar or double boiler, heat and melt the shea butter until it is completely liquefied.
- Now take it off the heat and once slightly cooled down, add all the rest of the oils, followed by the vitamin C powder and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mix into a clean dry 4 oz container and let it set overnight in the refrigerator.