1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
1/4 Cup Normal Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
For The Frosting:
3 Tablespoons butter, Softened
1 Teaspoon Cannabis Butter, Softened
1 Tablespoon Honey
Also 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, on very low heat melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cannabis butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter and 1 teaspoon cannabis butter, Add 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
- Serve the Chocolate Weed Brownies