Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
THC: 175 – 350 MG Per batch
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1/4 Cup Normal Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- For The Frosting:
- 3 Tablespoons butter, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Cannabis Butter, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Also 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
Preheat oven to 330 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a large saucepan, on very low heat melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cannabis butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter and 1 teaspoon cannabis butter, Add 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Serve the Chocolate Weed Brownies
Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 20g