Are you part of the bearded-boy-club? Sporting a short beard, goatee, or growing a long one? Just like hair everywhere else on our bodies, the delicate hair in our beards needs T.L.C and with our easy-to-make CBD beard oil, your whiskers will feel wonderful!
What’s the right kind of beard-attention?
CBD Beard Oil – that’s what!
Your beard – no matter the length- needs to hydrate. moisturize, and be groomed with CBD Oil. Easy! Plus, you’ll want that special someone (or future someone) to want to rub their hands through a soft and beautiful beard right? No one wants to touch a dry, rough scraggly beard!
In this article, we’ll chat about how to properly care for your beard using our CBD Oil recipe and grooming techniques that will leave you and your facial hair feeling great. You’ll definitely enjoy and notice the benefits and whether your single or in a relationship – others will notice it too! (wink, wink!)
If your beard is feeling itchy, you have dry skin or you notice flakes it’s time to get serious and be beard-brave.
Our CBD Beard Oil will wow you and your beard-fans!
Thankfully, CBD oil can save your beard from embarrassment in a few easy steps. CBD Oil is nourishing, moisturizing, and has been known to eliminate acne and hydrate skin like nothing else. Add in extra virgin coconut oil for an unstoppable skin-supportive-team that will make your beard irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.
First though; a little Beard-101-Class.
At the root of every one of your beard follicles, (individual hairs) you have a pair of glands called sebaceous glands.
These glands are key to making sure that your beard stays well nourished.
The sebaceous glands create this oil called sebum oil.
Did you know?
Sebum oil can’t keep up with the growth of your beard follicle?
This is when your beard and skin become itchy, dry, and flakey. Not exactly an attractive look.
Beardruff is dandruff for your beard. You continue to itch because it’s driving you crazy, but then you start to scratch off flakes (beardruff) onto your shirt, the tablecloth at the fine-dining restaurant you and your date are at, or the paperwork on the desk at your job-interview.
Beardruff is just NOT cool!
This CBD Beard Oil Recipe has a ton of great options, and it’ll take you less than 5 minutes to create it and use it. We suggest using it at least every other day for very-flakey-faces – and then gradually decrease the use when you notice your beardruff begins to diminish.
- Amber-glass dropper bottles
- A small glass dish
- A small whisk or fork
- One small funnel or Coffee Filter
- 25 MG's CBD Oil Brand of your choice.
- 10 drops Essential Oil We suggest citrus scents, warm vanilla or sandalwood. Try mixing them together!
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Use this as the carrier oil Don't leave this step out.
- Mix everything together thoroughly in a glass dish/bowl with a whisk or fork
- Using your funnel or coffee filter (create a cone and cut a small hole in the bottom) transport your mixture to the glass dropper bottle.
- After you've washed your face and combed your beard (if applicable) then use 3-4 drops of your CBD Beard Oil. Depending on the length you may need more, and gently massage into your beard and face, do not forget your sideburns, moustache area and neck!
- Enjoy this as a part of your daily routine. It helps moisturize and nourish your beard, and when you do this regularly, beardruff-be-gone!
Here’s a last but essential tip for best results:
Refrigerate your CBD Beard Oil for an even MORE refreshing feeling!
If you’re feeling adventurous, we also have a great recipe to make your own CBD oil. Read it here.
If you’re at a loss for what products to buy to create your own CBD Beard Oil, don’t worry – we’ve got you. Check out Amazon’s best-selling products to help you, help your beard!
Looking for a great amber dropper bottle? Click here.
We’ve also found some great and cost-effective but safe-for-your-face essential oils. Click here to see Amazon’s best-selling Sandalwood Essential Oil:
Lastly, if you love the scent of Sweet Orange Essential Oil, then click here.
Let us know how you and your beard are doing, or if you have any questions. We’re excited to help your beardruff be gone, for good!