This blog is for anyone who has suffered long enough with frizzy hair!
Are you with me frizzy-haired-people?!
As a woman with thick, unruly, and frizzy hair I am here to shed some much-needed light on this tender-topic.
I’ve come prepared with a serum-solution that actually works. YAHOO! Our Peppermint CBD Oil also works great as a refreshing cooling agent.
Since I was a young girl, I have had this tiny little body and a lion’s mane of hair that despite the cut or style, was just.plain.crazy!
No matter what we did – including thinning my hair – absolutely nothing worked except a ponytail to get my hair out of my face.
CBD Oil works great on thick, frizzy hair!
I honestly felt hopeless for much of my hair life until I discovered just recently, the magical benefits of CBD oil for not just internal consumption benefits ( I take CBD oil daily) but externally too.
Since using CBD oil in my hair, my world has not been the same and I am SO impressed!
Here’s a little background on my hair- DNA.
I’m adopted, and I’ve always wondered where my thick, frizzy hair came from. My parents are Dutch and have soft easy-to-manage hair. I never did.
I am now in my 30’s, wishing I had known about CBD oil and it’s miraculous ways long ago.
Interestingly, I just recently ordered a DNA kit where I discovered that I am 97 % European and largely Spanish and Portuguese!
The men and women in Spain have the most glorious, thick, and lustrous hair, don’t they?!
I wonder if that’s where I got my crazy hair from? Maybe I’m in the wrong country? ( Canada!)
None the less, I do know that Spanish people, along with many Mediterranean’s consume a healthy diet of natural oils including fish and olives/olive oils.
They’re definitely in the sun and humidity a lot, and their hair (as well as skin) is so fantastic! Maybe they’ve all been using my CBD hair- serum-secret?!
Now it’s time to share the secret with you!
Depending on the length of your locks, you’ll want to use just a small amount. As the saying goes: A little goes a long way.
Here’s my DIY Hair-Frizz-Serum with CBD oil. For very long, thick, and frizzy hair read my first recipe and how-to below.
If you’ve got medium to short-hair, another recipe and how-to follows.
- Glass bowl
- Fork or whisk
- 1 tbsp Olive oil organic, cold pressed, extra virgin
- 25 mg's CBD oil
- 2-3 drops lavender,peppermint of vanilla essential oil optional but lovely!
- Mix it all up and place the dish, covered, in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours
- NOTE: double up this batch, put it in a squeeze-bottle or mason jar to extend the ease of having to make it again!
- Starting at the roots, gently TWIST your hair like you did when you were a child -using just one finger. Move your way up to the scalp and be very frugal with how much you use.
- If you use too much, your hair will look greasy and you’ll have to wash it all over again.
Next up – medium length, but still frizzy-hair-serum rescue 911:
- Glass bowl
- Whisk or fork
- 1 tsp Olive oil extra virgin, cold pressed, organic
- 10 mg's CBD oil
- 2-3 drops lavender, peppermint or vanilla essential oil optional but lovely!
- Mix it all up in a bowl. Throw it in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
- Double up the batch and store it in a squirt bottle in the fridge to use for a few weeks! Make sure you shake it up every time you use it – thoroughly!
- Starting at the roots, gently TWIST your hair like you did when you were a child -using just one finger. Move your way up to the scalp and be very frugal with how much you use. If you use too much, your hair will look greasy and you’ll have to wash it all over again.
- You can use this right after you wash your hair too, for any length and style. Prior to blow drying or using a flat iron.
I haven’t tried using this as a CBD curling-conditioner, (my hair is wavy-curly too) but I’d love to hear from you if you have waves or curls and how this worked!
Try this and you may have just found the best-kept-anti-frizz secret out there.