Create your very own cannabis topical lotion for pain relief. Formulate an at home CBD oil infused lotion. Put together a THC bud topical. This recipe teaches you to make these cannabis pain lotions in the comfort of your home.
For those who want to create a THC infused topical:
If you’re looking to make a THC topical for pain relief you’re in the right place. Here is what you’ll need:
- Select a THC bud. Ask your local dispensary for advice on what THC bud to use, or pick your favorite cannabis strain.
- Debarboxylate your weed. This will activate the THC in your cannabis. Break up your bud over a cooking sheet. Spread your THC strain over this sheet. Cover with tinfoil and place in the oven. Cook at 115c/235f for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let your cannabis cool. This will only take a few minutes.
- Follow the recipe below to whip up your THC pain lotion!
Are you creating your weed topical with a CBD Strain? Follow these steps:
This recipe requires a CBD oil. Follow these simple steps prior to creating your CBD pain lotion.
- Select a CBD cannabis strain. Ask your budtender to help you find a CBD bud that is low in THC and high in CBD.
- Dearboxylate your weed. This will activate the THC in your cannabis. Break up your bud over a cooking sheet. Spread your THC strain over this sheet. Cover with tinfoil and place in the oven. Cook at 115c/235f for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let your weed cool. This will only take a few minutes.
- Put your weed into a strong mason jar with one cup of coconut oil. This mason jar needs to be sealed and boiled, make sure it is sturdy!
- Fill a large pot with cool water. Make sure there is enough water in the pot to almost submerge your mason jar entirely.
- Place your sealed mason jar into the water. This is how you’re going to infuse your cannabis coconut oil.
- Bring this water to a boil. Let this infusion boil for 3 hours.
- Let your cannabis coconut oil cool. This way you do not burn yourself or crack the mason jar.
- Strain your cannabis coconut oil. Cover the jar with cheese cloth, and strain the CBD oil into another container.
- It is now time to start making your CBD pain lotion!
It is time to create your cannabis topical lotion!
Now that your cannabis strain is ready, it is time to create your cannabis topical lotion. Be sure to follow the details below to create the perfect cannabis topical lotion. These weed infused lotions are easy to create and highly potent.
- (For THC Lotion) 2 Grams of Decarbed Cannabis
- (For CBD Lotion) 200mg CBD Oil
- 1/2 Cup Almond Oil
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Beeswax
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter
- 10 Drops Essential Oil
- In a strong mason jar, put in all your ingredients, and either 2 grams of Decarbed cannabis or 200mg CBD oil Depending which lotion you want to make.
- Place your mason jar in a pot with cold water and bring to a boil, take out the mason jar once everything is fully melted if making CBD lotion, or let boil for 2 hours if you are making THC lotion and squeeze out your cannabis.
- Let the melted oil cool down for a little bit in the fridge.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the liquid together till it becomes a lotion.
- Store lotion in a cool place.