- (For THC Lotion) 2 Grams of Decarbed Cannabis
- (For CBD Lotion) 200mg CBD Oil
- 1/2 Cup Almond Oil
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Beeswax
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter
- 10 Drops Essential Oil
- In a strong mason jar, put in all your ingredients, and either 2 grams of Decarbed cannabis or 200mg CBD oil Depending which lotion you want to make.
- Place your mason jar in a pot with cold water and bring to a boil, take out the mason jar once everything is fully melted if making CBD lotion, or let boil for 2 hours if you are making THC lotion and squeeze out your cannabis.
- Let the melted oil cool down for a little bit in the fridge.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the liquid together till it becomes a lotion.
- Store lotion in a cool place.