- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or using a hand mixer), beat together the brown sugar and both of the butter until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl after each one.
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Add it to the creamed mixture in 2 to 3 batches, mixing until just combined. Mix in the oats until just combined.
- Use your preferred size cookie scoop (or a regular spoon) to drop portions of dough onto baking sheets, spacing them a couple inches apart. Bake until dark and chewy, 12 to 13 minutes. If you’d like a crispier cookie, just cook a little longer!
- Let the cookies cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer onto a plate for serving.
- Serve the Cannabis Oatmeal Cookies