Cannabis milk is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make a canna infusion. The downside is that milk expires and does not contain as much fat as oil or butter, so only whole milk or a milk high in fat can be used to properly infuse it with the THC.
But its the perfect infusion to make a nice smoothie or drizzle some milk in your tea for a nice light buzz.
THC Dosage: 175mg per cup
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 40 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it fine
- Place 4 cups of whole milk in a pan on low heat. Add cannabis and let simmer on low heat for 60/90 minutes without it ever coming to a boil.
- Strain through a cheesecloth
- Let it cool