This could quite easily be the weed infusion with the most potential. Let that sink in for a second. The limitless possibility of Cannabis Milk is reason enough to create this fine weed edible. From baking, to meal creations, this infusion is worth its weight in gold.
This is the infusion you didn’t know you were missing.
If you’re familiar with cannabis cooking, it is likely that you are no stranger to working with THC oil, cannabis butter, or cannabis tinctures. These cannabis bases are fantastic themselves, but this is a different kind of infusion.
Cannabis milk is silky smooth and carries a unique flavor. It blends well with coffee due to its earthy notes and creamy finish. Consider how easy it will be to dose by just a splash of milk in your morning brew. You’re not changing your routine, only modifying an ingredient to meet your needs.
The potential of weed infused milk is really exciting. This is a cannabis base that is well worth its short preparation time.
Here is a list of common foods that you can now easily medicate with cannabis milk:
- Cannabis Infused Ice Cream
- Weed Infused Mashed Potatoes
- Cannabis Smoothies
- Weed Infused Omelettes or Scrambled Eggs
- Cannabis Mushroom Soup
It doesn’t take too long to create Cannabis Milk.
This entire recipe takes less than two hours to create, start to finish. This even includes the process of decarboxylation (activating your bud).
If you need to grab first, well this is a different story. However, this could be beneficial to this recipe. Cannabis strains contain the compound, terpene. Terpenes influence the flavor and smell of cannabis. Letting your budtender know that you are creating cannabis milk may serve this recipe well. Your dispensary representative may be able to direct you to a weed strain thats terpenes will work well in this particular recipe.
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 40 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it fine
- Place 4 cups of whole milk in a pan on low heat. Add cannabis and let simmer on low heat for 60/90 minutes without it ever coming to a boil.
- Strain through a cheesecloth
- Let it cool