This cannabis infused gravy recipe will be passed along all night. Fully packed with all the THC from the cannabis butter, and the delicious drippings from the turkey.
Once you have some cannabutter ready, the cannabis infused gravy only takes 15 to 20 minutes to whip up. You can add different herbs such as thyme and rosemary or a little cream at the end to make it even tastier.
- 1/4 cup fat skimmed from drippings
- 1 tbsp Cannabis butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups liquid (juices from roasted turkey, broth, water)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Transfer the fat to a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Let the fat melt and then sprinkle on the flour. Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously until the fat and flour have formed a homogeneous mixture. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in the hot drippings slowly into the roux. Keep whisking until the liquids are fully incorporated.
- Bring the gravy to a simmer and continue simmering until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and 1 tbsp of cannabis butter.