- 1/4 cup fat skimmed from drippings
- 1 tbsp Cannabis butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups liquid (juices from roasted turkey, broth, water)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Transfer the fat to a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Let the fat melt and then sprinkle on the flour. Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously until the fat and flour have formed a homogeneous mixture. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in the hot drippings slowly into the roux. Keep whisking until the liquids are fully incorporated.
- Bring the gravy to a simmer and continue simmering until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and 1 tbsp of cannabis butter.