- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Canna-butter, chilled and cut up.
- 1/4 cup Iced Water
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt. Cut in the canna-butter until the mixture becomes coarse, pea-sized crumbs. Stir in water one teaspoon at a time until the dough forms a ball. Wrap with plastic and refrigerate for four hours.
- Roll dough out to fit a 9 inch pie pan. Press firmly to the bottom and sides of the dough to the pan.
* Double the ingredients to make top and bottom crusts.
* Use one egg beaten to use for an egg wash of the dough before you bake. This allows for a beautiful shiny golden brown crust.