What better way to celebrate Valentines than to treat your loved one to the ultimate high. Making cannabis lollipops full of THC is a unique gift that will show your significant other the time and effort you have put in.
Weed edibles are fun to make and even more fun to enjoy. Follow the simple steps to make this cannabis infusion and get creative with wrapping them up as valentines gift. Remember, you can make the recipe ahead of time and store them for when you give them.
To create this recipe, you will need a cannabis tincture. Simply checkout how to make a cannabis tincture in the link provided and the rest of the recipe is a piece or cake. A Cannabis tincture is used for this recipe because the amount of THC per lollipop will be spread out equally. You can always adjust the THC dose to however you like.
- candy thermometer
- Lollipop stick
- Lollipop molds
- 100 Mg Cannabis Tincture
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light corn syrup
- 4 Tsp strawberry gelatin dessert
- Spray your lollipop molds with cooking spray. Insert the lollipop sticks into the molds and continue to step 2.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the cannabis tincture, water, sugar, and corn syrup. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves. Use a candy thermometer to heat the mixture to 295F.
- Stir in the gelatin dessert. Working quickly, spoon the sugar mixture into the lollipop molds.
- Let it all cool down. When ready, take out the lollipops and wrap them up as a gift or enjoy it yourself.