Cannabis Coconut oil has managed to infuse its way into some of our industry’s most sought-after products, including edibles and topicals.
Weed infused coconut oil is the same process as infusing your herb with regular oil or butter. The down side is that your finished edible will taste like coconut.
For less cannabis flavor, there is an option to soak your cannabis in hot water for 8 hours before starting this recipe. Since THC is not water soluble it won’t take away any of the potency.
- 1/4 to 1/2 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 to 45 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it fine
- Place the cannabis in a strong mason jar, add coconut oil and (1 tsp of sunflower lecithin)(optional)
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain through a cheesecloth or pantyhose.
- Let it cool
- Now you can use the Cannabis Coconut oil