Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 25 min
THC: 86- 172 mg per batch
Ingredients For Cannabis Carrot Ginger Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet cream butter
- Also 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Salt and white pepper
- Sour cream
- Parsley sprigs, for garnish
- In a 6-quart pan, over medium high heat, add your normal butter and onions and cook, stirring often, until onions are limp. Add broth, carrots, and ginger. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced.
- Add your cannabis butter.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a blender. Don’t fill the blender more than half way, do it in batches if you have to. Pulse the blender to start it and then puree until smooth.
- Return to the pan and add cream, stir over high heat until hot. For a smoother flavor bring soup to a boil, add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the Cannabis Carrot Ginger Soup