Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
THC: 64 – 128mg for whole salad
Ingredients For Cannabis Caesar Salad
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cannabis Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Also 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Bread Cubed
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Mince 3 cloves of garlic, and combine in a small bowl with mayonnaise, anchovies, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add cannabis oil to the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cut the remaining 3 cloves of garlic into quarters, and add to hot oil. Cook and stir until brown, and then remove garlic from pan. Add bread cubes to the hot oil. Cook, turning frequently, until lightly browned. Remove bread cubes from oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with dressing, remaining Parmesan cheese, and seasoned bread cubes.
- Serve the Cannabis Caesar Salad