We’re preserving the core of this savory salad with slight elevation for your pleasure.
The pièce de résistance of a great Caesar Salad is always its dressing. Our Cannabis Caesar Salad dressing transforms romaine lettuce, a simple, single ingredient into something sensational. We’re combining all of the delectable traditional ingredients, adding some mayo for extra creamy-ness, and, of course, our cannabis infused oil for that extra kick. This dish is such a classic that it can be served as a meal or as an accompaniment to any main dish.
Where does this incredible dish stem from?
Although many attribute its origin to Italy, the Caesar Salad actually hails from Mexico. A restaurateur by the name of Caesar Cardini is the imagination behind this incredible grub. It’s hard to believe that this dish from Tijuana, Mexico (1920) is hugely popular today.
There are a few debates about the proper creation of this salad.
As with many recipes that are past down through the ages, there are constant debates on how to create the perfect Caesar Salad. Perhaps you would like to weigh in in the comments below? Let us know what side of the arguments you settle on.
To chop or to tear?
Some prefer to chop their Romaine oh so delicately with a sharp knife. Others will tell you that tearing the lettuce by hand allows for little niches to snag the dressing ensuring flavour in every bite. Others pay no mind at all to how they ready their lettuce. Something tells me all will be forgotten once the THC oil kicks in. How do you prepare your Caesar salad lettuce?
Oil or creamy dressing?
It is likely that at some point you will experience an oil only Caesar Salad dressing. In fact, many people believe that this is the only way to serve Caesar salad. Others will tell you that this is not a Caesar Salad dressing at all. Their belief is that a Caesar Salad dressing is creamy, thick, with only a touch of oil. You will soon see that we enjoy a combination dressing. Our rendition is rich and creamy with a healthy dose of cannabis oil for balance.
Here are a couple ideas of when to serve your Cannabis Caesar Salad:
Make this crowd-pleasing Cannabis Caesar Salad the feature at your next dinner event. Why not pay tribute to its heritage and serve it alongside our savoury Cannabis Chili Con Carne or Cannabis Guacamole?
In addition, Cannabis Caesar Salad is hearty enough to serve at any meal. If you’re creating a light lunch, or a full cannabis meal, this salad is perfect for any time of day. Consider adding protein to satiate a salacious appetite. Add chicken to your Cannabis Caesar salad. If you’re a seafood fan, cannabis infused Caesar salad works well with cannabis oil tossed garlic shrimp.
Create Your Cannabis Caesar Salad Today!
Follow the recipe below to infuse you caesar dressing with THC oil or CBD oil. Hit us up in the comments with any protein recommendations. Tag us in a picture of your delicious dish on social media.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cannabis Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Also 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Bread Cubed
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Mince 3 cloves of garlic, and combine in a small bowl with mayonnaise, anchovies, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add cannabis oil to the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cut the remaining 3 cloves of garlic into quarters, and add to hot oil. Cook and stir until brown, and then remove garlic from pan. Add bread cubes to the hot oil. Cook, turning frequently, until lightly browned. Remove bread cubes from oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with dressing, remaining Parmesan cheese, and seasoned bread cubes.
- Serve the Cannabis Caesar Salad