A nice warm bath with Cannabis oil is liquid relaxation therapy. It is peaceful, soothing, pain relieving, great before you go to sleep and feel good when you wake up the next morning. But there is even more to that. Over the past few years, cannabis has become a popular supplement among people suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia and other chronic pain disorders. There are many cannabinoids in the plant, but THC and CBD are the ones “in charge” for fighting pain and inflammation.
A review from 2013 states that cannabidiol (CBD) can help to relieve pain caused by fibromyalgia and other conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis. While a Cannabis infused Topical lotion can be applied to the skin on the areas affected by arthritis, Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that causes widespread body pain and stiffness in the muscles and joints as well as sleep problems. Having a bath is a great solution to have your whole body relax with cannabis oil, and is great before going to bed.
You can simply do this by making cannabis infused bath bombs. Fibromyalgia patients report that CBD helps greatly with chronic pain, sleep, endurance, anxiety, depression, inflammation, muscle spasms, overall mental health and well-being, mood, and more.
Sometimes you will find those who say that CBD oil does not help for them. However, it should be noted that some hemp oils only contain very little CBD while others have no cannabinoids at all. That may explain why some fibromyalgia patients say they have no response to the oil at all. Quality matters, so it is best to either Make your own CBD oil or buy the CBD oil from a good brand.
You can create a mix of THC and CBD bath bombs, or only make CBD infused bath bombs. CBD bath bombs may be a good option for people who do not want or are not able to use THC. You can make your own cannabis oil or buy CBD oil online, we used Cbdpure for this recipe, which is a great CBD brand and easy to dose the milligrams correctly.
- 100 mg CBD from CBDpure
- 1 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 teaspoon water Food colouring of your choice Your choice of essentials oils 30-40 drops
- Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, mix the liquid ingredients together, including the CBD oil until well blended.
- In the large bowl, very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients at little bit at a time. Mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling.
- When well mixed, pack the mixture into your bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Make sure you work quickly so the mixture doesn’t dry out in the process.
- Bath Bombs need a full day to fully harden. If they’re not quite hardened enough, they may crumble when you handle them, so check to make sure before taking them completely out of the mold