Weed Chocolate Pudding Pops
Cold & Creamy Chocolate-y Goodness in a pudding pop!
Servings: 6 pops
Glass bowl for mixing
Glass dish for your decarbed cannabis
Silicone mixing spoon
Popsicle molds - preferably long and oval shaped with handles.
Funnel, cheesecloth or pantyhose for straining
Grinder or pestel and mortar
- 1/8 ounce Cannabis (decarbed)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Salt (Himalayan salt is a great choice)
- 4 cups Whole Milk ( Or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract (Organic & pure is best)
- 1/2 cup Mini Rolos, marshmallows, sprinkles, shredded coconut, orange slices, crushed nuts Your choice!
- 1 bottle Chocolate shell hardening syrup To drizzle on top after they've hardened in the freezer!
- 1/2 cup Crushed nuts or candies To sprinkle on the top after you've used your chocolate shell hardening syrup!
First, you'll need to decarb your cannabis in the oven - 220 F, for 20 minutes. ( watch our video in the ingredients section above)
Grind it up nice and small
Strain the cannabis -using cheesecloth or old pantyhose over a glass dish
Add in your butter and mix it up and set in the fridge to cool while you create the pudding mixture below.
In your saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in the milk.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; and slowly fold in your cannabutter and vanilla
This is the time where you add in all of your favorite candies like Rolos, nuts, mini marshmallows or sprinkles!
Pudding Pop Mold Instructions
Using a piping bag or funnel, carefully pour your chocolate pudding mix leaving about an inch of room at the top to insert your handle.
Once all of the molds have been filled, carefully pop on the tops and be careful so as not to tip your molds.
Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours
Chocolate Drizzle- BONUS!
When your pudding pops are fully frozen, carefully remove them from the molds and place them on a plate.
Drizzle some chocolate-shell syrup (which hardens after a few minutes so be patient!) over top for an extra-chocolatey explosion! You can use any drizzle you like of course!