We are not lying. This really is a recipe for delicious THC oil infused salted caramel chocolates…..
These incredible chocolates take weed edibles to the next level. This is one of our more involved recipes. It requires a little bit of extra time and care. Fortunately, it is broken down into parts to make it easier to follow. Check out our step-by-step recipe for weed infused caramel chocolates.
How do I get started on these amazing weed infused caramel chocolates?
Firstly, let’s load these chocolates with THC. For starters, you will need a cannabis extraction. To clarify, we will be using a cannabis butter. To make cannabis butter, all you need is cannabis and butter. Check out this recipe if you need to make your canna-butter before we get started.
Ready to make cannabis salted caramel sauce?
Excitingly, this recipe requires a cannabis salted caramel sauce. You are going to infuse your weed caramel chocolates with this amazing sauce.
Follow one of these options to create this delicious weed infusion.
Option One: Make this cannabis caramel sauce from scratch. Click this link to our simple recipe. Here you will find step-by-step instructions for this delicious weed sauce.
Option Two: Infuse your store bought salted caramel sauce with cannabis butter. Simply mix together these two ingredients over low heat until the sauce is a smooth consistency.
It is time to start making your weed chocolates!
It is time to jump into action and create your cannabis infused caramel chocolates!
Weed edibles make for a fun and exciting gift! Get creative with decorating your cannabis chocolates. As a result, they will look extra special. Garnish with sauce, powdered sugar, or weed candies. ‘
Try different moulds according to occasion. Heart moulds for Valentine’s Day, Christmas tree for Christmas, champagne bottles for New Year’s!
Check Out These Weed Infused Caramel Chocolates:
- Using the double boiler method, place half the chocolate and all the cannabis butter and melt it together.
- When the chocolate reached 45C. Take it off the heat.
- Slowly add the rest of the chocolate and continue to let it melt untill chocolate is 32C.
- Pour the chocolate in your chocolate mould untill completely filled. Now, pour out all chocolate back in your bowl. This will create a hollow shell.
- By now, their should be a nice thin layer of chocolate that completelt coveres the mould.
- Put your mould in the fridge and let it set untill harden.
- Take your premade or bought caramel sauce.
- Take the chocolate mould out of the fridge and fill the mould with caramel sauce.
- Remelt the chocolate in the same steps you did at the beginning. And completely cover the moulds with chocolate.
- Let harden in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Take chocolates out of the mould and enjoy your cannabis chocolates.