A cannabis bath can be incredibly relaxing for you body. That extra bit of THC and CBD will truly make the difference. Cannabis wellness is becoming incredibly popular in legal states such as colorado, where their are many cannabis spa’s to get a THC infused massage treatment or many other cannabis treatments. But you can easily create your own cannabis spa from the comfort of your home.
Taking a cannabis bath at home is not hard to achieve, as the recipe is fairly easy and does not require anything fancy. The only big step is to make cannabis tincture, and the rest is a piece of cake.
Make some extra cannabis bath salts and wrap it up to give as a gift for the Holiday and it will not be regretted.
- 2 Cups Epsom salts
- 1/2 Cup Sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Baking soda
- 10 Drops Cannabis Tincture
- 1 Tsp Food colouring
- 5 Drops Fragrance/essential oils
- Stir the salts and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add the cannabis tincture, fragrance and coloring. Use a spoon to incorporate the liquids into the salts, breaking up any clumps to ensure that the color is evenly distributed.
- Bottle your bath salts and enjoy.