The perfect cannabis party recipe where nobody can take their hands off this delicious chocolate fountain. It’s truly heaven!
Great for the Holidays or a stoners birthday where everybody gets high and can’t stop digging in the chocolate because they have the munchies.
Put some strawberries or marshmallows on a stick and dig in. Or if you have some time on your hands, make some churro batter ahead of time and this will be the best weed edible you ever had.
Cannabis chocolate is fairly easy to make, you will need to make the cannabis butter ahead of time and melt it with chocolate. The fountain does the rest! This fountain contains 1400MG THC, so just a drizzle will get most people high. But you can adjust the THC levels to however you like.
- 1 chocolate fountain
- 3 Cup Cooking chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis butter
- 1/4 Cup Canola oil
- Couple Drops Vanilla essence
- Add all of the ingredients mentioned. Put the bowl above a pan of boiling water and let the chocolate and cannabis butter melt. Keep stirring regularly. Do this step just before serving
- When Chocolate melts, switch on the heat and rotator of your chocolate fountain
- While the motor and heat are on, pour molten chocolate in the base dish of the chocolate fountain.
- The fountain will do it’s job now!
- Use marshmallows on a stick or churros to dip in the cannabis chocolate fountain.