Weed infused Marshmallows are one of those things you have to try at least once in your life. No end-of-the-day campfire is quite complete without hoisting these little bits of sugary magic onto the perfect stick and roasting them over the flames until they’re golden brown. Getting high from it while doing so, just makes this an even better camping experience. But you can do much more with weed infused marshmallows than camping.
Weed Marshmallows are a perfect homemade gift, because you can make a big batch and have plenty to give out. They’re great with a nice cup of hot cocoa. You can even sandwich them between a couple of graham crackers, along with a little chocolate, for the best cannabis s’mores ever! The basic ingredient in this recipe is Cannabis sugar ,and you can even blend some of your weed sugar to make it into a powder form. But using normal powdered sugar is good enough, as long as cannabis sugar is used for the syrup. These weed marshmallows last for several weeks at room temperature.
- 2 cups Cannabis sugar
- 3 ounce gelatin sheets ( or 3/4 ounce gelatin powder)
- 1 cup cold water
- 2/3 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine the gelatin and 1/2 cup of the cold water in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and allow to sit while you make the cannabis syrup.
- Meanwhile, combine the cannabis sugar, corn syrup, salt, and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Raise the heat to high and cook until the syrup reaches 240F on a candy thermometer. Remove from the heat.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly pour the sugar syrup into the dissolved gelatin. Put the mixer on high speed and whip until the mixture is very thick, about 13-15 minutes. Add the vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Oil a 9×9 inch baking dish and top with baking paper. Coat baking paper with oil and pour weed marshmallow mixture into the pan, smooth the top, and cover with another piece of baking paper. Allow to stand uncovered overnight until it dries out.
- Turn the marshmallows onto a board of powdered sugar and cut them in squares. Dust them with powdered sugar or cannabis powdered sugar.