Is there anyone that can resist a donut! What’s not to love about light and fluffy, crispy-fried dough coated in sweet glaze or cannabis sugar? this recipe for cannabis Donuts makes this irresistible treat something anyone can make at home, by hand, and without any special ingredients or professional tools. These donuts will taste as good as the ones you’d find at a bakery. Get ready to be a cannabis chef pro!
The dough itself is not infused with cannabis. The donuts get fried on a high temperature and THC start to break off at this temperature. Thats why we decided to simply coat them in cannabis sugar. Problem solved!
1 1/2 cup Cannabis sugar 3/4 Cup lukewarm Milk 1 envelope yeast 1 tbsp sugar 1 egg 1/4 cup melted butter 1/3 cup sugar 2 1/2 cup flour 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, add milk, 1tbsp sugar and yeast. Whisk and set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar, melted butter and whisk.
- Add your yeast mixture to the egg mixture and whisk well.
- In a large bowl, add flour, salt and wet mixture and mix and knead till smooth and no longer sticky.
- Move the dough to a greased bowl and cover and set aside until it has doubled in size.
- When doubled in size, knead dough more and flatten in out on a surface using a bread roller.
- Cut donut sized rounds in the dough using a round cutter.
- Place on a flat tray and let double in size again.
- Now fry your donuts for 2 min each side in vegetable oil on 350f.
- Coat with cannabis sugar straight after frying.
- Fill donuts with jelly or nutella.