These cannabis granola bars are great for on-the-go or enjoy between meals. Fully packed with THC and healthy nuts, they make a great cannabis snack!
If this is your first time making weed edibles, make sure to get the basic and most important ingredient right. Cannabis butter!
Once your cannabutter is ready to go, it’s time to get cooking. You can adjust the recipe however you like if you prefer different nuts or flavors. Time to get creative!
Prefer CBD granola bars over THC granola bars? Simply make CBD cannabutter instead of THC, using a high CBD cannabis strain during your infusion process. Or simply use CBD tincture and use regular butter.
These cannabis granola bars last roughly 1 week if stored in an airtight container.
- 6 Tbsp Cannabis butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Tsp Ginger powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 Cup Hazelnuts
- 3 Cups Rolled oats
- 1 Cup Bittersweet chocolate Melted
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9 x 12 inch baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cannabis butter, syrup, honey, sugar, cinnamon and ginger powder. On low heat, stir untill sugar is disolved.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the oats, raisins, all nuts and fold everything together until evenly coated in the syrup.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking tray and press down using your spatula into one evenly packed layer.
- Bake the Cannabis granola bars for 25 minutes, until golden brown and toasted on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, cut them in 1 1/2 x 4 inch bars.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave and carefully and evenly pour over the granola bars.
- Enjoy your cannabis granola bars!